Nov 19, 2010

What's Up with Mary Minship- Nov. 19th

The snow is so beautiful- even if it does only stay until the afternoon! I've woken up to gorgeous sparkling white the last two days- hopefully tomorrow is the same! I also hope it sparks a writing bug in me. Lately I've been a little slow in writing. I wrote a bit of Winifred's Hopes, the sequel. It's a great book so far- I hope I can keep it up!
So, I'd like your opinion. Should I finish writing the sequel to Winifred's Dream? I have some other great books I could work on, but I'd like to please you guys. Comment please!
Here's a look at Winifred's Hopes. Someone is getting married... Winifred is a junior bridesmaid, as well as her best friend, and everything seems to be going wrong. What will happen?

2 comments:

October said...

Definitly Winifred's Hopes. Get over that writer's block, and write hard! Go Winifred- and Mary Minship!

Katie said...

I agree! Winifred's Hopes is a sure go. I loved Winifred's Dream, I've only read it once. I want to read it again! It's so amazing.