Dec 2, 2010

Just around the corner.....

My Black Friday shopping was a huge success, thanks to JoAnn's Fabric store!! They had the most amazing sales, which gave me tons of ideas for Christmas presents! I bought the most adorable little buttons, too, Buy 1 get 1 free! I am in love with the store now. I'm just waiting for after Christmas sales! Ok, I'm waiting for Christmas first, and then I'll await the sales! Can you believe Christmas is almost here? It's just around the corner, and oh I wish I could run around that corner! Christmas has to be my favorite holiday. Last year I spent Christmas with family- grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins. It was great, but I am glad to have a Christmas at home this year, in our foot of snow! And the snow keeps falling! It's really exciting, because last year we had a very rainy winter. So, how about all of you guys? What are you doing for Christmas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wish I had all that snow! We have our tree up and we've decorated- I can't wait to get into the holiday spirit a little more. :)