Dec 16, 2010

New look

Ok, I've tried to act like the high and mighty published Mary Minship should be, but that's not really me... :):) Well I really am Mary Minship you know but I've been acting like i've been trying to act like a 20 year old or something when I'm seven years from that. Hopefully I sometimes sound like a 13 year old... Well, I guess I've dropped you hints because a 20 year old would already know the spelling words I'm doing.... click here to see hint one: Hint 1
Hopefully the 20 year olds out there already know what extraneeous means :)
In this one, you can tell I'm trying to act like the published Mary Minship- a not-13-year-old: Hint 2

Hint 3 I was trying to show pictures not of me because I don't look like what I think of Mary Minship to look like.... I kind of picture her like Winifred, except with not as pointy of a nose and more blondish-brown hair, and brown eyes like me.

So, I'm going to go do school. (something the older, grownup Mary Minship wouldn't say because she already finished school!) :) Now I can relax more with this blog. Haha! Now you know why the grownup, older Mary Minship's writing seemed like it was written by a 13-year-old... because it was!

No comments: