Sep 24, 2011

Cranberry Pink Glass Tea Cup And Saucer Demitasse


Vintage Aynsley Cranberry and Gold Teacup and Saucer


Royal Albert Tea Cup and Saucer Bone China Blue with FlowersGorgeous Rose Pink FOLEY Teacup and Saucer SetSOLD  Reserved for Nicole Vintage SHELLEY w/Roses Teacup and SaucerSOLD  Reserved for PAISLEY Beetle  Vintage Aqua Blue AYNSLEY Teacup and SaucerElegant Teal Blue AYNSLEY Teacup and Saucer
What can I say?
In a word: GORGEOUS!!!!!
This is my treasured Windsor teacup...I can't find it anywhere online and there are numbers on the bottom, so my mom and I think that it is one of only a few in the world!! Ok... so more than 2,000 is not just a few, but hey, this makes me feel special! Lol.

AHHH!!!! I love it. The forget-me-nots inside the cup, and I just LOVE teacups that are a solid color on the outside...white teacups are very pretty, yes, but this? Sigh!
Vintage teacups are today's theme. Yard sales are too. Hehe....those are good things for a Saturday, right? :) What are you doing on saturdays?

QUESTION: I want to know if you collect teacups- or what kinds are your favorites?


No comments: