Nov 21, 2011

18th Thing to Do

18. Get a record player


Finally!!!!

I am so happy! All day yesterday I was listening to Glenn Miller, Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, Singin' in the Rain, and Christmas music....
Well, it's only 8:00 in the morning as of now, and I have yet to turn it on.
So if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go turn on Star Dust....
Oh, and here's a picture of one of my records- it still works, but we can only listen to half the song!
(This record is a host to Little Brown Jug and Moonlight Serenade... half of them, at least!)

3 comments:

Heather (JesusChick) said...

Congrats! I used to have one but sadly we ended up giving it away :'(

Go Bold said...

I love the song: moonlight serenade! that is soooo cool you got a record player!

Mandi said...

Cool! cant wait to come see it!