Nov 25, 2011

JesusChick's Favorite Black Friday Commercial...

in a word?

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

in 10 words?

REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

OK. Now that I said it would be a real laugh... it probably won't.
Lol.

Note to Kathleen and Rebecca (faithful friends!!!): Concerning our inside joke, you definitely need to watch this!!! And laugh!!
(Yes... we have an inside joke. It's not even funny... unless you are wierd like us! Lol!)

LOL!!!! See this post at Jesus Chick's blog to see some more laughs!!!!

5 comments:

Go Bold said...

haha! that made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

That was great!!!
Loved it!!!
-Kathleen

Angelica said...

That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

That was so funny!
I loved it!
Rebecca

Heather (JesusChick) said...

I literally JUST saw this post. You are WAY too sweet to create a post after me :))

I'm glad y'all liked the video! I kept replaying it all day and then when we went into Macy's, I asked my mom if I could start running around, shouting "WHERE'S BIEBER!?!?!??!!??!?!" At the top of my lungs ;)