Mar 12, 2012

The Liebster Blog

JesusChick awarded me!!!

The Rules



1.Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to the site. :)

2.Copy and paste the Liebster Award logo to your blog.

3.Choose five more up-and-coming bloggers who you feel deserve the award and hope that they will accept and nominate in turn five more




This award goes to people with under 200 followers.
 
Here are 5 awesome people who deserve this Liebster Blog ♥ award.
 
 
Having under 200 is a great time!! It's a time of accomplishments (example: logging into blogger and saying "AAHH I have 2 comments to see!!! EEEP that is so coool!!!!!!")
 
Mary
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Trinka said...

Thanks! :) And you're totally right about the comments... when I came on and saw I had a comment, I almost squealed... :)

Our Family said...

Thank you soooooooooo much Mary for the award! I had a question about if I had to list on our blog newer blogs that we like or older ones? Does it matter??

Sapphire.