Have you ever played this game? Long before we ever got the actual Cranium Game, we'd play with just paper squares! If you have never played, you need to learn it! We've played with about 10 people before, and it is so hilarious!!!!
Here's what you need:
About 4 people- more is better, 3 is the least you can do.
Paper squares (we tear a piece of regular paper into 4 pieces)
A pencil for each person
Here's how to play:
1. Give each person as many paper squares as there are players. If you have 5 people, each person gets 5 pieces, if you have 8 people, each person gets 8 pieces, etc.
2. Everyone writes a sentence on the top piece of paper.
3. Each player passes their stack of paper to the person to the left.
4. Now everyone has a new stack of paper with a sentence on it. They look at the sentence, and then put the top piece of paper (with the sentence) on the bottom of the stack. Then they draw a picture of the sentence on the next piece of paper.
5. Everyone passes their stack, again, to the left.
6. Now each player has a stack with a picture on top. They look at the picture, and then put it on the bottom of the stack and write a sentence of it! Continue passing and drawing and writing.
7. When you get to the bottom of stack, it should be your sentence. Then lay them all out in order and see what changed!
This game is so much fun. One time we got from "Eat potatoes every midnight" to "The girl cried while the boy at a rock".
It is crazy how much things can change!!!!
This is the game with all the fancy tools- but really, all you need is pencils and paper!