Feb 2, 2012

What's up with Me Feb. 2nd

I can't believe it's February already!!!
(I'm still getting used to writing 2012 on school papers.)
I'm reading this:
Nancy Drew #14 The Whispering Statue
Published in 1937.
If you want to read this I strongly suggest you make sure what version you are getting. A friend of mine read the 1970's version and it was a very different story. But the 1937 version is great! There are no "ghosts" or "noises" or unexplainable unearthly things... I love it! It's one of my favorite ND's.

This is sitting in front of the computer.
We were going to watch it a few nights ago, but decided against it because we weren't in a mood to watch something like that. (We still want to watch it, of course, but you know how somedays you want to watch like the Andy Griffith show or I love Lucy or something like that? Lol!)

I love these fruit bars.
I have a sore and swollen throat- so I get to eat these. Hehehe. I don't actually mind being sick except it hurts to swallow... and breath.. etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. (Yes, we watched The King and I last night. :) I would like that movie better if it was shorter, and if he didn't die at the end. Hehe.)
And I reeeaaaallly want these.
CREAM FILLED!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!
Who cares that a filling of sugar and milk and probably other unusual items is not good for you? I bet it tastes good. I bet I would eat the whole box. Heheheheee.

Last but not least( or most... I don't get that saying)

(This is dedicated to some special people- Jesus Chick, SMK and family, KZ, and RZ.)
JUSTIN BIEBER PERFUME!!!!!




I'll give you a few seconds to try and figure out if I'm joking or not.






I'm not.



Oh, did your heart stop?!?!?
(Because you were laughing so hard you couldn't breathe?)

I remember "back in the day" when my and all my chums would laugh about him... so we were repeatedly told "God made Justin Bieber too, don't make fun of him." So somehow we started making fun of Bustin Jieber. And joked about how we liked "Bertha Lieber". Yuuuuuup.

I have on question to leave you with:
Why would Justin Bieber want to make a perfume that is pink and purple called "someday"?

My Answer: Because he thinks girls will like it (in turn like him) and "someday" I will laugh at it. Oh wait. I already did.

Wow, what a beautiful ending to end this post with! Filled with all the vegetables of Spirit! (I couldn't say Fruit because sarcasm, teasing, and laughing at someone isn't a fruit. Hehe.)

FOREVER YOURS:
(cough-cough-giggle)
Mary
P.S. To those whom I dedicated the last section of this post,
thank you for understanding the wierdness. :)
Yours truly, the wierdo over at Life's a Stage.





1 comment:

Heather (JesusChick) said...

PAHAHAHAHA! I love your opinion of the Justin Bieber perfume! You totally just made me laugh so hard that I have tears in my eyes XD