Feb 17, 2011

Ah, my new Ami

I've been crocheting.... I've been making...
AMIGURUMI!!!!!!

A while back I had a page that showed pictures of my crocheted friends. I was working on one of them out of blue yarn. Well, I finished it....
and ta-daa!
It hasn't ever been officially decided whether Ollie is an eel or an inchworm.


Here is the first Ami I ever made....



It gets cuter.

AHAHAAAAH!!!!!!! I love it!
So I have a question. What should his/her name be? I haven't decided yet.....Please help me!
I will post the 'winner' and their blog, along with the winning name for my sweet little turtle. As you might have guessed I like names that start with the same letter as the animal. So in this case it would be a 'T' name for turtle. :) Love you guys!
P.S. There might be a prize! I'll tell you more later.....:)

1 comment:

Jujube said...

Aww! They're so adorable! Do you have a pattern for making them?

And for the turtle's name, how about something like Toodles? :)