Feb 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!









Today I decided to experiment with some food photography. I have lately finished a school report on taking good pictures and I learned some great tips. http://www.laraferroni.com/2010/09/13/smoothing-chocolate-chips/ This is the website I got the "chocolate" idea from. :)

This is the original photograph.

I tried touching this picture up and something about the lighting went kabloohie. But the candy is touched up! :) I succeeded somewhere....


This was a very delicious photo. I got to eat it (the chocolate, not the photo) when I finished. This is the original shot that I take and didn't do any retouches.

This is the retouched shot. I think I did a pretty good job. It looks fantastic! Well, that's my point of view. Maybe you can say differently because you didn't spend the precious seemingly-long few minutes that I took retouching this. Haha. :) But I have to say it's good for me! :) I have a whole can of these goodies and just wanted to share them with you... you can pretend to eat them or something.
Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: