Jul 2, 2011

I usually don't like black and white movies....

But this by far changes that idea!!!
Deanna Durbin in It Started with Eve is the cutest b&w EVER!!!

I won't spoil it, but the guy's father is dying and he wants to meet his son's fiance. But the son's fiance isn't there, so the son grabs a hatcheck girl and pays her fifty dollars to pose as his fiance so he can grant his dying father's last wishes. But then his father gets better!

One thing I liked about this movie was that even though the father and son were very rich, you'd expect the son to be disrespectful, but he's far from that. He's very respectful to his father and that's nice to see since we don't see it in many other movies.


The entire movie is available in parts on youtube, and if you use http://www.netflix.com/ it's available there too. It's probably everywhere else too, I didn't check anyplace but those two. ;)

She's so beautiful!

SO I've changed my opinion on black&white movies- this one is jam-packed with humor, it's very clean, and the story line is unique and creative! If you haven't seen it yet, you've got to watch it!

Mary

No comments: