Jul 16, 2011

If you aren't homeschooled beware...

So notice: public-schoolers are not too watch this or they might be offended but I, for one, have been homeschoolED all my life :). And when I watch this I laugh...not just a little- I laugh ALOT. You'll crack up (unless your a public-schooler)!


LOL!!!!!!!!!!


Ok one reason why this is so hilarious is that there are golfers and hunters in our family... you'll understand why that makes it funnier, :).


OpheliaBH's youtube channel- She is a homeschoolED girl, she's married and has a little girl!! She also has a great sense of humor and is really awesome. We check her channel nearly daily for a new video, that and http://www.jostieflicks.com/. If you haven't watched either of these, you need to! They are so hilarious!!!!


This, the Suitors Tale, is the absolute BEST ever!!! :)

Have a great day!

No comments: