Jul 3, 2011

What's up with Me July 3rd : The Return of a long-lost Party

So I'm calling it a party because I don't know what else to call it. It's like the Questionitas- they aren't on a certain day, but I do them multiple times. :):) They're like a weekly thing that isn't scheduled. Speaking of that, I need to make a button for Twosday Favs but I don't have a Mr. Linky Tool so no one could link up.... hehe.
Let's dig into the history of the What's up with Me segment.
It used to be called What's up with Mary Minship but I decided all of you knew my name so there wasn't really a good reason for it to contain my name in it's name. Uhhhhh that was kind of confusing.
What's up with Mary Minship November 3rd 2010
What's up with Mary Minship November 19th 2010
What's up with Mary Minship November 30th

And I just looked and I posted 32 times in January....32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAHHHH!!!! That is scary. But I did do the Feminine Fashion Week that month, along with I think my first follower- so I kind of exploded into constant posting I guess.

Since the Fourth of July is tomorrow and all sorts of family-ish things are happening, I don't really want to spend any time on blogger at all tomorrow. But I have to set that goal so it will happen because I get on almost every single day to check blogs and comments and stats and stuff. So I think I'll will take a week off like I did in January. But it's not as dramatic. The reason why it was so dramatic when I first did it was because I had been getting on... let's just say I had been getting on multiple times a day. Lol :).
So I guess I'll see you all next Sunday and have the most fantastic July Fourth you possibly can!!!!!!
Picture found through google images

No comments: