Jan 31, 2011

Break Time

Farewell to a blogging world... I am going to take a week off checking blogs, posting, or anything blog related starting today. I can't say I'm sad because I know I really need this! I mean 32 posts in one month?? That shouldn't really take up that much of my time.
2 Corinthians 5:1
Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, a heavenly house, not built by human hands.
If our earthly surroundings were destroyed.. (computer comes to mind??) what would we do? Some of us might say, "Turn to God." Would you actually? I wish we could all say that truthfully. Why do we have to rely on God only when times are tough? You can't expect a friend to love you when you're hurt, if you don't care about them when you're fine.
So goodbye to the blogging world for now, and I'll see you next week!


No comments: