Jan 18, 2011

Twosday Favs (1)

Twosday Favs is my new post I will be doing every Tuesday. It will feature two of my favs that I am liking right now. If you like this idea feel free to use it, but please mention me in your post. This will be a link party- the button for this party will be posted at the bottom of the page! :)



Twosday Fav 1:
I wear skirts all the time and I personally LOVE this skirt!



Twosday Fav 2:
I'm not too crazy about the top of the dress but the bottom half is adorable! And those shoes I am crazy about, but I don't know if I could wear them for more than 5 minutes at a time! :)

What are your twosday favs?

2 comments:

Marilou Shafer said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE the skirt!!!!!!!!!!!! i want it for myself! haha oh and i agree i loooooove those shoes and the bottom half of the dress :)

Unknown said...

LOVE the jean skirt! I would buy the dress and make a skirt out of it!!!

Sami