Jan 27, 2011

Thursday's Dresses 3

Well, I have labeled just about every post I have published on this blog....so now I can make it easier for you to find stuff on my blog! Welcome to Thursday's Dresses! This week's post is all about gingham. Gingham is my favorite!
Downright ADORABLE! I love it!


This one I would like to lengthen a little-- ok alot! But the top is SO cute!! Very nancy-drewish.


I'm not too crazy about this one, but I like the gingham on it. It's more of a prairie type dress.




 This is a scary picture haha! Her outfit is like... HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!
NEXT WEEK'S TOPIC....
(blaring trumpets)
the OSCARS!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the first dress very cute would be even cuter on me!!!! lol great blog

ella said...

where can i get the first black and white dress from?? its gorgeous!

Mary said...

Ella- check http://www.unique-vintage.com/unique-vintage-exclusive-swing-gingham-dress-xs2xl-p-6489.html or http://www.bluefly.com/Moschino-Cheap-and-Chic-black-and-white-gingham-rosette-dress/cat20102/309718401/detail.fly?referer=ca_froogle&cm_mmc=ca_froogle-_-na-_-womens_dresses_day-_-309718401&mr:trackingCode=83966FCD-A5BA-DF11-98FF-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA for a black gingham dress. I can't find a place where they sell the one in the picture, but these are pretty cute! :)