Jan 24, 2011

My First Award!

I'm a stylish Blogger! How exciting!

To accept the award I need to....
1) Thank and link back the person
2) Share 7 things about myself:
3) Award fifteen recently discovered bloggers
4) Contact the bloggers and tell them about the award!

1) Thank you, Ponytails!!!! You are so awesome!

2) 7 things about myself:
1. I love Vintage.
2. I love nancy drew (vintage again haha)
3. I don't like zucchini unless it's in bread.

4. I love Garfield, they make me laugh.

5. My favorite holiday is CHRISTmas.

6. I love the look of embroidered things.


7. uhh...... I have 35 comments since two or three weeks ago!

3) Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.... I don't even look at 15 blogs! Ok I'll award....
1. Sydney at Daughter of the King
2. Kathryn at Faith Girl
3. Lindsey at Life, Love, Lindsey
4....I don't know anyone else!!!

4) I'll contact them soon!

Thank you for this award Ponytails!

No comments: