Jan 21, 2012

Changing Things Up



So, I'm thinking about
changing the name
of my blog.

I haven't done that in a LONG time!!!

So, I need some ideas.
And I need you to tell me which name you like best.
Here are some ideas:

1. Exhilirate Creativity (or something like that)
2. Not-so-ordinary Ordinary
3. Life's a Beach (and I'm swimming)
or
Life's a Stage (and I'm singing)
or
Life's a Picture (and I'm speaking a thousand words)
or
Life's a Computer (and I have a virus)
Just kidding.
That last one is just a joke. Hehe. :):)
It's actually pretty funny.....
Well, that's all I can think of right now!

Have any ideas? TELL ME PLEASE!!!!
(Not that you should feel obligated but)
HELP!!!!

How can I be so creative when it comes to being creative or doing school but when it comes to being awesome or being creative I'm like "Hey, I think I'll be creative!" and then I'm not.

That doesn't make any sense.
(this makes me sad!!!)

Mary

5 comments:

Ponytails said...

Hi Mary!

Wow, I have been off the blog world for quite awhile! I want to start again, though. I also want to change my blog name.

I love your current blog name but, I loved "Life's a Stage (and I'm singing)"!

Oh, and that picture of the cat made me sad, too.

I love your blog! Keep it up!

-Ponytails :-D

Heather (JesusChick) said...

I really like all of those names! And the one you have now ;)

Anonymous said...

Dear Mary,
I love the name of your blog, but if you want to change it how about.......um.......
i'm thinking.......Ahhhh!! This is sooooo hard........
how about 1939's Darling???? Ok that was a joke but hay it is something new:) Or how about MARY'S BLOG. Ok I have no good ideas sorry.

From,
Bess Marvin AKA Rebecca☻

Natalie said...

LOL so funny! I like the one that says.. " Life is a beach (And I'm swimming)" SO funny!

Unknown said...

Either of your current blog's name and the titles you mentioned are all actually nice..well, but if you want to change it...maybe I go to Life's a Stage (and I'm singing) or the LIfe's a Picture (and I'm speaking a thousand words)....but seriously, hard to decide. Hope I helped you a bit. Hehe!