Jan 21, 2012

Changing Things Up



So, I'm thinking about
changing the name
of my blog.

I haven't done that in a LONG time!!!

So, I need some ideas.
And I need you to tell me which name you like best.
Here are some ideas:

1. Exhilirate Creativity (or something like that)
2. Not-so-ordinary Ordinary
3. Life's a Beach (and I'm swimming)
or
Life's a Stage (and I'm singing)
or
Life's a Picture (and I'm speaking a thousand words)
or
Life's a Computer (and I have a virus)
Just kidding.
That last one is just a joke. Hehe. :):)
It's actually pretty funny.....
Well, that's all I can think of right now!

Have any ideas? TELL ME PLEASE!!!!
(Not that you should feel obligated but)
HELP!!!!

How can I be so creative when it comes to being creative or doing school but when it comes to being awesome or being creative I'm like "Hey, I think I'll be creative!" and then I'm not.

That doesn't make any sense.
(this makes me sad!!!)

Mary

5 comments:

Ponytails [My Passions for Fashions] said...

Hi Mary!

Wow, I have been off the blog world for quite awhile! I want to start again, though. I also want to change my blog name.

I love your current blog name but, I loved "Life's a Stage (and I'm singing)"!

Oh, and that picture of the cat made me sad, too.

I love your blog! Keep it up!

-Ponytails :-D

JesusChick said...

I really like all of those names! And the one you have now ;)

Anonymous said...

Dear Mary,
I love the name of your blog, but if you want to change it how about.......um.......
i'm thinking.......Ahhhh!! This is sooooo hard........
how about 1939's Darling???? Ok that was a joke but hay it is something new:) Or how about MARY'S BLOG. Ok I have no good ideas sorry.

From,
Bess Marvin AKA Rebecca☻

Natalie said...

LOL so funny! I like the one that says.. " Life is a beach (And I'm swimming)" SO funny!

Ella Oddstar said...

Either of your current blog's name and the titles you mentioned are all actually nice..well, but if you want to change it...maybe I go to Life's a Stage (and I'm singing) or the LIfe's a Picture (and I'm speaking a thousand words)....but seriously, hard to decide. Hope I helped you a bit. Hehe!