May 27, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend....

is just around the corner!
and summer is coming too! Now THAT'S something to celebrate! :)
(I love the flag impression on the picture. It gives a wonderful patriotic feel!)



A few weeks ago I shared this picture.
I was bored and tuned it up...


And now it looks different... I don't know if I like it or not. lol. :)


Mushrooms! I don't technically like mushrooms but they make good pictures!



I'd like to shout out to Lucia Marie for making this absolutely AD-ORABLE header and button. Thank you so much, Lucia! They are s'wonderful, s'marvelous!!!

Also, if you have a Memorial Day picture I would love to see it. Please send it to me at minshipwriter@gmail.com and I'll display it on my blog!*

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

*if you do not wish for me to post your picture, feel free to tell me so when you e-mail it to me. I will respect your privacy. If you do not say that you wouldn't like it to be shared, I will take the liberty of showing it on my blog, but I will not share it anywhere else, copyright it, or photoshop it. All rights of the picture belong to the photographer.



1 comment:

Jujube said...

Your header and button are both splendid! Lucia did a great job doing them. I love your background, too.