May 1, 2011

Spring Gala Blog Party!


To enter, I need to answer these 10 questions. Here goes!


1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?



2. What is the oldest item you own?

Uhhh..... an old book, definitely. From the early 1900's. Either that or the petroleum jelly that my mom got in High School. :) (literally- just yesterday was the first time she had to buy it since High school! CRAZY!)

3. If you had to pick one hero, who would it be?

Jesus Christ.

4. If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead. Who would it be?
Well since we just watched the Royal Wedding, I think I'd like to dine with Prince William & Kate, and the Queen. That would be amazing.

5. Which do you like better, Coke or Pepsi?


Neither. I dislike pop immensely. (hehe- I don't like saying I hate something so I dislike immensely lol)


6. What would you rather have- chocolate or a cookie?

chocolate. 1, I'm not in the mood for cookies, 2, I only like certain kinds of cookies anyway :)

7. What is your favorite season?

Fall. Better yet, Autumn. Hehe. It sounds so much more.... I don't know, classy or something when you say "Autumn". Don't ask me why.

8. What's your favorite thing about Spring?

All the giveaways. HAHA just kidding. The blooming flowers. I'll actually be posting some tulip pictures soon. :)

9. What's your favorite music?

Ohhh this is a hard one. Either all those awesome christian singers ( Francesca Battestelli, Britt Nicole, Barlowgirl, David Crowder Band, MercyMe) or old hymns. Can I choose both?

10. What's your fashion/personal style?

Skirts and a t-shirt. Basic. Comfortable. But I want to be vintage. Lol. That's why I love my vintage loafers and why I want a hat. :):)

 
 
Can I choose more than one? If I had to choose one, it would be London. I'm all about the hats.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! Petroleum Jelly!
Maybe in chocolate and cookies...I could prefer chocolate cookies!
Nice picks.

SMK said...

what are you entering?