Mar 2, 2011

Movie Moments: Roman Holiday





It's been a few months since I've seen this movie but it is a very sweet movie. Her outfits capture a perfect vintage style we all wish to have. Her royal deportment is something we all want to carry ourselves, and he sweet smile is something classic.

In Roman Holiday, "a bored and sheltered princess escapes her guardians and falls in love with an American newsman in Rome". IMDb.

I love that this movie shows a princess living a normal life. I think they captured how a princess would really feel if she ever got into this predicament. Have you ever dreamed about being a princess yourself? I think it's something all girls dream about, even when they get older, although not in the same way. Even young lady's want to be someones princess. :) It's a dream that never leaves us!

1 comment:

Anna Olivia said...

I wanna watch this movie SOOOO bad. ;) I {heart} Audrey Hepburn.