Mar 8, 2011

Twosday Favs 7 / Movie Moments

Hey guys! Super sorry that I am not on my computer, so I can't load any pictures... WAAAHH!!!!

So,
Click here to see my first Twosday Fav. Hello Dolly! Ok, so her dress is more than just a tad low cut but hey who can beat shimmery gold! I'm sure to have pictures up later today or tomorrow.
Here's another one. It's another picture of Dolly. This movie I haven't seen in a while but I'm starting to run out of classical movies to do Movie Moments on!! GASP! Is this the end?

My second Twosday Fav...
I know, I know. I've used this picture before. But like I said before, I'm not on my computer, it's a public computer so I can't load any new pictures up. Hope you don't mind that for today. I'm reading all the ND (Nancy Drews) in order. I'm on No. #26 right now.
I have actually only read 23 because 3 of them are ones with ghosts or something and I'm not going to read those. I hadn't read the Whispering Statue (#15 I think) because I thought it was bad, but it's not! I read the 1937 version. Sometimes the 1937 versions are better than the more recent (usually 1970s) versions. Just to let you know. Now I really have to get a-going, buhbye!
Love yah :)

No comments: