Mar 5, 2011

Why am I so excited?


AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited I think I might scream!
Even though I already have.
Haha.
So check out this website
for everything that will make you
SO EXCITED
if you are a Nancy Drew fan.
THIS IS SO EXCITING!

This makes me laugh! That is totally Nancy's personality.

HAHA!!! This makes me so hysterical. Bess's thoughts... so true.

Movie Moments are not posted on Saturdays and Sundays (just to let you know).
Expect some nice Audrey Hepburn on Monday's Movie Moments.
When Movie Moments is over I have some new posts I think you'll like. I'm going to do a Macro Monday (inspired by Danielle's blog at http://www.daniellespaperheart.blogspot.com/)
:)
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I just found your block and I love how your blog looks! Very cool :D Plus I looooove the "Singing in the Rain," picture!! That movie is so amazing. God Bless

Abby