Mar 25, 2011

My Stats Thus Far

Today I was looking at my blog's stats and was happily surprised at what I found.
Pageviews by Countries
 
United States
        161
United Kingdom
         17
Canada
              15
Philippines
         11
Australia
               6
Germany
                 6
Brazil
                 5
Indonesia
          5
Mexico
               5
Norway
             4
I feel so blessed that God has let me share my faith with people from all over the world- from the United Kingdom to Norway, from Indonesia to Germany.
So sometimes its a little freaky to think that anyone can just find my blog and look at it... but it's a good way to share my faith and my style with the world!

Check your stats! Where is your audience?

P.S. I forgot to say- These are not my all-time stats, they are just the stats from the previous week.

No comments: