Mar 1, 2011

Twosday Favs (6)

Well to start off today... The FIRST DAY OF MARCH?!?!?!?!?
Anyways..... um.... just one moment I am still recovering from the SHOCK that today is actually NOT FEBRUARY???
How come we have two feet of snow (and still snowing) if it's now March? How is it possible that not more than two weeks ago were we outside in t-shirts???? And now....

Well that weather was a bit uncalled for, I would say.

But it's a good thing we have cozy quilts to cuddle up in to keep us warm! And that is my first Twosday Fav.

Fav 1: Warm and Cozy Quilts


Fav 2: Poetic License

I am in LOVE!!! Don't you adore this? It is so cute.

I love this shoe! I actually love it in all four colors that it comes in. Well, I don't like the peach color as much (I don't have a picture of it just to let you know). The black reminds me of a tap dancing shoe.

Ok this is so bright and colorful but I love it because it looks like a scrapbook page sort of glued all over an adorable shoe. What more can you ask for?

This is so classy but exciting and new at the same time. It's crazy how much the color changes what you think about the shoe. Don't you love this?

That's it for todays Twosday Favs. What do you like?

No comments: