Mar 3, 2011

Thursday's Dresses 7

It seems like everyone does a photography blog or a vintage blog, and I don't want to be just an everybody.
But yet I still do photography and vintage.
Well, I guess that's the fad and I'm caught up in a whirlwind of it. But I do really love vintage, not just as a fad. It holds some sort of mysterious charm to it.
Speaking of mysterious, Nancy Drew book 26, The Clue of the Leaning Chimney, is the book I'm on now. If you've been following my blog for a while you know that I am reading all the good Nancy Drew Classic Hardcovers in order. So far, 3 haven't been good and 1 was a tiny bit questionable but ok.
What books do you enjoy reading? Working on any series?
Vintage!
I also love Boxcar Children- mostly the first ones, and that's vintage as well. :)



This is such an adorable dress!


Pictures courtesy of Butterick Patterns and Vogue Patterns.

No comments: