Apr 8, 2011

I can't get enough of...

Elsie Massey.
I can't stop looking at her victorian hats!
Black and white is a classic. I love this hat.

This reminds me of a summer day, walking through the park.

Floral, feathers, lace... girly, and I usually wouldn't say I'm girly, so I'll say feminine.


Ok I'm not really a pink person... but I LOVE THIS!!! The huge bow?? I am like #1 fan of big bows. They are fantastic. And feathers on hats are very victorian and so I adore it. EEP!

The blue and peach colors go perfectly together!

Red and creme are such sophisticated colors.

I love the purple-ish pink look, because it's feminine but not too spunky-girly.

The chocolate and pink simply blows me away. I love the stripey bow!!

Oh, this has got to be one of my favorites. I love the floral fabric draped around it. It looks like a summery scarf!!

I had to limit myself to 10 pictures because there are, like 18 sections, each with semi-sections. One of the sections, Victorian Touring Hats, has about 10 semi-sections and I love them all!!!

Go see all these hats and many more at http://www.elsiemassey.com/

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Jujube said...

I love those hats! They look so nice to wear.