Apr 19, 2011

Twosday Favs 12

Fav One: This is a previous button I designed when I was re-doing my blog. I really like how it turned out!

Fav Two: The immense amount of pictures in my folder all for my blog.

These are just some of them. Every month or so I go in and delete almost all the pictures.
These are the ones left. :)

When I was making this collage the sentence "Fav Two: The Immense amount of pictures" popped into my head....like you needed to know that.

Anyhew, I think we're done here.

This weekend seem SO long. Each day dragged on forever. Saturday seemed like three days wrapped up into one, same with sunday, friday, monday, tuesday.... oh wait today's tuesday.
HAHA.

Well, the end.

Goodbye.

See yah.

Ok I really need to go. Like I think this is funny or something.

THIS IS NOT FUNNY.

Stop laughing.

Haha i think I am so hilarious.

Goodbye.

No comments: