Aug 8, 2011

In Another Day: Prizes... and Winners!

Hello everyone! How are you this beautiful day??
It's time to announce the winners of the In Another Day Challenge!!!
Isn't it exciting? (Due to some complications there are only 2 prizes instead of 4- just to let you know!)

The first prize is from Beth's Polymer Pens- this wonderful vintage writing pen!!! SO jealous of the winner!


The second prize is a scrabble pendant of your choice from Sweetlittlethings4u. I LOVE these necklaces SO much!!!!

Alright... and now for our winners!!!

In first place:

Congratulations Moriah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please email me at minshipwriter@gmail.com to claim your prize!

In second place.....


Congratulations Carrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please email me at minshipwriter@gmail.com with the link to the pendant you want to claim your prize!

Thank you all SOOO much for participating and have the most wonderful week!

1 comment:

Moriah Simonowich said...

Oh, I'm so excited, Mary! This was a very exciting challenge to participate in. I'm so glad I did! Thank you and Raquel for hosting it. *smiles*

I will be sending you an email shortly!

Congrats, to you Carrie!

Blessings,
~Moriah